Monday, July 13, 2015

Wrought Iron Painiting

I first saw wrought iron painitings at a mall in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. And since then I have craved for one.

I got this one from one of the exhibitions at Empress Garden, Pune. Empress garden is a botanical garden, situated in the cantonment area. The road on which this garden is, has huge trees on both the sides. One of my favorite roads in Pune.



I have special affinity towards Radha-Krishna since my childhood. This painting invoked lot of emotions in me. Radha-Krishna on a swing with Krishna having flute in his hand and the two of them in an eye lock. Radha's lehenga has stars on it and Krishna is in his favorite yellow.

I love the abstract expressions they have given to Radha Krishna. And the effect of the painitng is 3D. They are not just sitting on a swing, it appears that they are actually swinging. It fits so perfectly in my drawing room on the wall besides the dining table.



I have seen mediocre version of this painting. I am thankful that I got such a great piece with much ease. It ups the vibrancy quotient of my drawing room by quite a much.

Happy House Keeping
!anu

No comments:

Post a Comment